“Be yourself because an original is worth more than just a copy.”
Bali Bliss Retreat
Building friendships and confidence through travel.
Connecting Mind, Body and Soul. Retreats with a difference!
Secure your space with a just a deposit. Payment plan available.
*Travel update 26th March 2020-Due to the current Covid-19 situation worldwide all our international tours and retreats are postponed to a safer travel date. But you can still register on any of the tours or retreats. As soon as we are good to go you will be notified first-no deposits required.
New Zealand retreats are still confirmed from May 2020
Our travel dreams will live on. All registration links can be found here: Retreats & Tours
Stay Safe- Gina
T & C
REGISTER YOUR SPOT
Ladies is this what you’re looking for?
- Is it time to treat yourself?
- Have you been running around looking after everyone else?
- Are you craving for a change, but don’t know where to start?
- No one that will commit to traveling with you and you don’t want to go on your own?
- Why don’t you come with me to Bali, and 7 other like minded women!
When and where?
Date; TBC 2021
What is the Retreat like?
This is an intimate bespoke retreat, based just out of Ubud.
I will take care of everything, you’ve just got to take care of your flights and travel insurance. You will receive support right from the time you book until your heading back home.
A no stress BALI BLISS experience. Treat your body and spirit with a dash of awesome fun thrown in.
You will get to Bliss out with, x7 nights in beautiful villa accommodation, experience the spiritual and cultural side of Bali, treat yourself to yoga and meditation, jewellery making & card reading, a community day, baby turtle release and blessing, have fun exploring the sites, and glorious pamper sessions, all while building magical new friendships.
Want to know all the things we will be doing?
There is so much to list, so just click the link above for the full fabulous itinerary or check it out here: https://wanderlustsolowomentours.com/bali-bliss-itinerary/
What is the cost?
- Villa-$1650.00 twin share room, x2 single beds, includes pool, private bathroom.
- Pay in full or secure with a $500.00nz deposit. Payment plans can be arranged.
- Private room, x2 available at an additional $350.00pp
x7 nights private villas, each villa has it’s own pool. There are x2 private rooms and x3 twin share rooms available; we will team you up with an awesome room buddy if your traveling alone.
- Guided visit to Tirta Empul; this is a stunning temple where you will get to partake in a water blessing, as well as our own private blessing by our healer guide within the temple. .
- After our blessing at Tirta Empul we will head out for a sunset, private baby turtle release on a remote beach; learn about the turtle conservation, make our own blessings; includes dinner at our guides local home- *vegetarian
- Private Jewellery session at Sanur Jewellery Studio, then into Sanur Village itself to walk along the beach board walk, do some shopping, grab an early dinner and finish up at The Tree Bar for sunset cocktails.
- Local cooking class and rice field visit- includes your dinner.
- Visit the serene Pyramids of Chi, for our healing sound morning session.
- E-Bike tour through local villages, includes lunch. We get to explore sites like the Jatiluwih Rice Terraces, local village home and Ubud Markets. We allow for flexibility here, so will try and fit in and explore as many sites as we can.
- Community involvement. Learn from our stay local traditions and customs. Remember we have a “Pay it forward” ethos, and donate a percentage of all profit back to the community we stay in.
How can I find out when these are on?
Next Retreat; TBC
We do run an EARLY BIRD Special, so get on our members only email list for the Early Bird price. *Early Bird special now expired.
Can’t make this retreat? Click here to get on the wait list for the next one, plus get member only discounts; Members only community-Bali wait list
Come along and build some
life long memories & friendship’s.
- Beautiful Villas, with their own pools
- x7 daily breakfasts
- x5 dinners
- x2 lunches
- E-bike tour
- Jewellery making
- Pyramids of Chi
- Titra Empul water blessing & private priest blessing
- Private remote sunset baby turtle release
- Cooking class
- Shopping at Ubud markets
- Sunset cocktails
- Group dinner at Moksa
- Canang Sari making
- Plus more as set out in itinerary.
- x2 transfers
- x2 pamper sessions
- x1 yoga class
- Check out itinerary link for full details
What’s not included?
NOT included; Air fares, travel insurance, visa’s, optional extras, meals/alcohol not stated, tips, additional transport.
NOTE* You don’t pay an extra single supplement on our tours/retreats. We will do our best to team you up with other like-minded women in twin share rooms.
What are the cancellation terms?
We do require you to fill out a Traveler profile, this gives us all the info to make your trip safe and also travel insurance is required, view all the details on this link; The Legal Stuff, T&C
Travel insurance is mandatory for all our retreats and tours.
Take a look at what we did on retreat 2019
Promoting conscious and ethical travel
What to chat about any of my retreats or tours? Feel free to get in touch, I’d love to hear from you.
Don’t forget to follow our Socials and sign up to our members only group to get our newsletter.
Flights & Insurance quotes from our partners
Join the members only tribe-Our Newsletter