Wellness Thailand Tour
Building friendships and confidence through travel.
Connecting Mind, Body and Soul. Retreats with a difference!
with Wanderlust Solo Women Tours & G Adventures
Secure your space with a just a deposit. Payment plan available.
*Travel update 26th March 2020-Due to the current Covid-19 situation worldwide all our international tours and retreats are postponed to a safer travel date. But you can still register on any of the tours or retreats. As soon as we are good to go you will be notified first-no deposits required.
New Zealand retreats are still confirmed from May 2020
Our travel dreams will live on. All registration links can be found here: Retreats & Tours
Stay Safe- Gina
T & C
REGISTER YOUR SPOT
Ladies is this what you’re looking for?
Time out just for you!
From the moment you first feel the warmth of Thailand’s golden sun, you can’t help but take in the positive vibes.
This nine-day tour immerses you in ancient restorative practices, yoga sessions, and healthy food that will leave your smile beaming and your soul stirring. Soak in the country’s culture of kindness with a dip in Pai’s hot springs and a visit to the birthplace of traditional Thai massage at the Wat Po Buddhist temple.
Then you can kick the energy up a notch with an optional round of Muay Thai. Your journey ends in Ko Samui, where you’ll reflect inward while nestling your toes in the sand as the sun sets over the glittering ocean.
All while building magical life long new friendships and memories you’ll cherish for ever.
- Duration: 9 days
- Start/Finish City: Bangkok to Koh Samui
Date; TBC, 2021
What is the tour like?
Wellness- It’s time to introduce your inner traveller to your inner self. Discover awe-inspiring destinations combined with rejuvenating activities like yoga and meditation, and healthy food experiences to recharge the body and nourish the mind.
Small, bespoke private women only group tour, 8-15pp. Average physical rating.
You’ll have me as your personal host to help you right from when you book the tour until your on the plane home, and also our own personal G Adventurers CEO.
Thai massage class in Wat Po, Challenge yourself with stand-up paddle-boarding, Climb 300 steps to Wat Phra That Doi Suthep, Relax in jungle accommodations with private hot springs, Practice sun salutations with yoga at sunrise, Stay in traditional family-run guesthouse
Day 1: Bangkok
- Arrive at any time. Arrival transfer included. This evening, meet the group and CEO for a welcome meeting. Take this opportunity to set your intention for the trip ahead.
Day 2: Bangkok/Chiang Mai
- Learn traditional techniques from the oldest massage school in Thailand. Fly to Chiang Mai and spend your day exploring the vibrant city famous for its night market, cooking classes, and Muay Thai. Travel to Doi Suthep for the chanting of the monks.
Day 3: Chiang Mai
- Begin the day breathing through a morning yoga session. Head out to a village outside Chiang Mai to a Lanna family’s house to observe how traditional northern Thai people live. Explore their homegrown herbal garden and learn about various herbs and spices before creating a Thai Herbal Compress Ball made for massages. Sit down for a traditional Lanna wellness menu for dinner.
Day 4: Chiang Mai/Pai
- Transfer to your chalet on the riverbank of Pai. Relax and breathe in fresh air in the quiet hillside resort and soak in the tranquil hot springs. This afternoon stretch through a yoga class in an old teak Thai building.
Day 5: Pai
- This morning delight in the fresh, local ingredients during a vegetarian cooking class. Spend your afternoon wandering around town or relaxing in the hot springs and with a cold drink by the pool.
Day 6: Pai/Koh Samui
- Transfer to Chiang Mai and fly to Koh Samui. Freshen up before a yoga session followed by a wander around the famous Fisherman village walking street where the market comes alive every Friday night.
Day 7: Koh Samui
- After a particularly calming morning yoga session, enjoy a fresh vegetarian buffet lunch. In the afternoon change into your swimsuit, grab a paddle and head out on the water. Stand up, get your balance and soak in the view.
DAY 8 : Koh Samui
- Climb out of bed in the dark and enjoy the unforgettable experience of doing yoga while the sun rises over the Gulf of Thailand. Your afternoon is at leisure but be sure to return for a reflective meditation on the beach this evening.
What is the cost?
$2767.00 NZ per person twin share room. (We team you up with another awesome woman so you don’t have to pay for a single supplement)
Secure with a $365.00 NZ deposit, with balance payable min 60 days prior departure date.
*Optional extras; Additional night accommodation as well as return flight to Bangkok available, inquire here; CONTACT ME
- Arrival transfer
- Your Wellness Moment: Wat Po Thai Massage Course, Bangkok
- Your Wellness Moment: Morning Yoga, Chiang Mai
- Thai Herbal Compress Ball Making with Local Family, Chiang Mai
- Your Wellness Moment: Vinyasa Yoga, Pai
- Your Foodie Moment: Cooking Class, Pai
- Your Wellness Moment: Hot Springs, Pai
- Your Wellness Moment: Afternoon Yoga, Koh Samui
- Your Wellness Moment: Morning Yoga, Koh Samui
- Your Wellness Moment: Sunrise Yoga in the Garden, Koh Samui
- Your Wellness Moment: Evening Meditation, Koh Samui
- Doi Suthep Temple visit
- Stand-up paddle-boarding
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
Hotels (7 nts), Guesthouse (1 nt)
8 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 3 dinners
Private bus/minivan, ferry, boat, plane, walking.
Staff & experts
Your personal host plus a Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, and local guides.
What’s not included?
NOT included; Air fares, travel insurance, visa’s, optional extras, meals/alcohol not stated, tips, additional transport.
NOTE* You don’t pay an extra single supplement on our tours/retreats. We will do our best to team you up with other like-minded women in twin share rooms.
We believe solo travellers should not have to pay more to travel so our group trips are designed for shared accommodation and do not involve a single supplement. Single travellers joining group trips are paired in twin or multi-share accommodation with other like-minded women for the duration of the trip. This also builds on our foundations of building new friendships and expanding your horizons.
What are all the T&C’s and cancellation details?
- Please do not purchase non-refundable airfare until you hear back that all mini spaces have been filled. No later than Dec 16th 2019.
- Deposit of $365.00nz will secure your place
- Deposit is fully refundable if numbers not reached
Cancellation 60 days or more prior to departure = Loss of deposit
Cancellation between 30 and 59 days prior to departure = 50% loss
Cancellation within 30 days of departure = 100% loss
- Balance payable min 60 days prior to departure.
- All prices are quote in New Zealand currency
All T&C’s can be found here: Wellness Thailand T&C’s and tour info
Sound like you? Want to come?
Get in touch, I’m happy to help.
Either DM me on the Messenger widget bottom right hand corner, or email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org, I’ll get back to you quick smart!
So what are you waiting for?
Come along and build some life long memories & friendship’s.
Don’t forget to inquire now!
Promoting conscious and ethical travel
What to chat about any of my retreats or tours? Feel free to get in touch, I’d love to hear from you.
Don’t forget to follow our Socials and sign up to our members only group to get our newsletter.
Flights & Insurance quotes from our partners
Join the members only tribe-Our Newsletter