“Be yourself because an original is worth more than just a copy.”
Escape Weekend Retreats-New Zealand
Building friendships and confidence through travel.
Connecting Mind, Body and Soul.
Retreats with a difference!
Secure your space with a just a deposit. Payment plan available.
T & C
MORE RETREATS & TOURS
GET ON THE WISH LIST
Ladies is this what you’re looking for?
- Is it time to treat yourself?
- Have you been running around looking after everyone else?
- Are you craving for a change, and to try something new?
- Would you like to connect with other like-minded women and have a fun, stress-free experience?
- No one that will commit to traveling with you and you don’t want to travel on your own, that’s OK.
- Do you only have a few days to be able to get away from work and family?
When and where?
Dates; please select available dates for 2021
- Next available 26th March; Summer Escape Weekend-March
- 23rd April; Autumn Escape Weekend-April
- 25th June: Winter Escape Weekend-June
Locations; New Zealand- Waihi and Coromandel area
Duration; x2 nights and 3 days
What are the escape weekends like?
These weekends are a designed for you to fit in a much needed short break, as we all know how hard it can be to get away with work and family commitments. They are small, women only groups to allow for a more intimate experience and to allow for spontaneity and connection. It is an opportunity to try new experiences in a fun and safe environment. You’ll get to meet new people and enjoy this little part of paradise I call home. These are very flexible and relaxed weekends where all you need to worry about is getting your lovely self there, I’ll take care of the rest. Relax and put your feet up!
Want to know all the things we will be doing?
There is so much to list, so just click the links below and choose which weekend you’d like to inquire about and to register. More dates to be released. Please jump onto to our email list to get the first release dates.
- Winter Escape: https://youli.io/t/wanderlust-solo-women-tours/escape-weekend-3
- Summer Escape: https://youli.io/t/wanderlust-solo-women-tours/summer-escape-weekend
- Autumn Escape: https://youli.io/t/wanderlust-solo-women-tours/escape-weekend-2
- Coromandel Day Trip Tour: https://youli.io/t/wanderlust-solo-women-tours/coromandel-day-trip-experience
- Subscribe to the Wait List for the next escape weekends: https://mailchi.mp/67e30f494204/wanderlust-weekend-escapes
What’s the cost?
- From $632.00 NZ pp
- Pay in full or secure with a $150.00nz deposit. Payment plans can be arranged.
- Chilling out in a cozy log cabin with a soak in a private hot tub while sipping our hand made mulled wine, or take a dip in the beautiful private swimming hole.
- Try your hand at learning how to make pottery at a local studio. Get your creative juices flowing and make your own creations with Laughing Pottery, using all natural local clay’s.
- Connect and explore some of New Zealand’s top walks and stunning beaches. Walk the historic Karangahake Gorge and make a stop at the Karangahake Estate Winery for local food and refreshments
- Unwind with a gentle morning yoga/meditation session at The Nest or similar. Weather permitting stroll the stunning Waihi beach after a gentle morning yoga session.
- Enjoy lush local food & produce from The Falls Retreat & Karangahake Estate Winery.
- Time out to just relax and enjoy yourself!
Winter, Spring,Summer & Autumn Escape Weekends
- x2 nights accommodation
- x2 breakfasts
- Pottery class where you make x2 bowls & x1 cup.
- Mulled wine; we will make this( Winter escape)
- Flower offering & intention release at river ( Summer escape )
- Share platters
- Local walks; weather permitting.
- Meditation/yoga session.
- Welcome goody bag.
- x1 group dinner which we all get involved in at our log cabin-first night, produce from The Falls Retreat
- All transport from meeting point and while on escape weekend; *own transport to meeting point.
- Hot-tub and beautiful riverside location, with walking track and swimming hole
- And of course great company.
- *Massages are a optional extra.
- Authentic kiwi home like experiences-The Log Cabin or boutique cabins.
- Twin share rooms; we will team you up with an awesome room buddy if your traveling alone.
What’s not included?
Escape weekends: Travel to meeting point. Meeting point is at accommodation- Waitawheta-Waihi, unless stated otherwise.
*Dinner/lunch at Falls Retreat or Kaurangahake Estate Winery at own cost.
*Any addition food or drinks not stated
NOTE* You don’t pay an extra single supplement on our tours/retreats. We will do our best to team you up with other like-minded women in twin share rooms.
How can I find out when these are on?
Current dates; 26th March, 23rd April and 25th June 2021 : Get more info and book
Please follow our socials for all upcoming escape weekends or make sure you’re on our community mailing list.
Can’t make these events? Click here to get on the wait list for the next one, plus get member only discounts and monthly tribe updates; Members only community-Escape weekend wait list
Summer escape to be released soon, so make sure your on our mailing list to get the new dates & packages. Watch this space!
What are the cancellation terms?
We do require you to fill out a Traveler profile, this gives us all the info to make your trip safe and meet your dietary requirements, your deposit secures your spot until balance paid, new up-date regarding covid-19 and waivers found in registration links. To view all the details you can find them here; The Legal Stuff, T&C
If you are joining us from an international destination travel insurance is required.
Take a look at the gorgeous Coromandel with me.
Promoting conscious and ethical travel
What to chat about any of my retreats or tours? Feel free to get in touch, I’d love to hear from you.
Don’t forget to follow our Socials and sign up to our members only group to get our newsletter.
Grab your free Essential Travel, Stress & Anxiety relief check-list